July 17, 2018
Top 10 Reasons You Should Come See Hodge Orthodontics In Cabot
We’re opening a location in Cabot, Arkansas!
10. Hodge Orthodontics and Sharp Family Dentistry share the same values — and that is that you, our patients, always come first.
We are conveniently located at 3284 Highway 367 S, Cabot, AR 72023, right across from Mcdonald’s off of Exit 16. And we offer flexible financing. We will work with you to find a solution that fits your budget.
8. Dr. Hodge is an orthodontist.
That means she has 3 extra years of training just in orthodontics in addition to Dental School.
7. You want braces, but you don’t want metal?
We have clear braces. Have you seen them? No? Yeah… they’re hard to see. That’s the point.
6. You don’t want braces? No problem! We have clear aligners!
5. Dr. Hodge loves kids!
She has 2 herself. The truth is only some kids need early orthodontic treatment. The only way to know if your child needs braces or an expander is to have a consultation. That is why the American Association of Orthodontics recommends that every kid has their first orthodontics consultation at age 7.
4. Dr. Hodge is great treating adults!
Really… she has experience with patients of all ages! She has treated patients in their seventies. If you’re not happy with your smile, we can help. You’re not too old to invest in yourself!
3. Dr. Hodge is committed to making sure her patients have a great experience during their treatment.
You will often hear her say that she wants your visit to our office to be the best part of your day!
2. She is bringing Cabot’s very own Naomi Coats back to town!
Naomi and Dr. Hodge have worked together in Little Rock for quite some time. Now Naomi is very excited to be serving her own community. She is also thrilled she is not going to have to commute! That’s always a plus!
1. Dr. Hodge is committed to excellent orthodontics.
All of the above would not mean anything without this commitment. The bottom line is that we guarantee that you will not find better care anywhere else.